Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Zone-er Chillington- The Discovery Z.O.N.E. (Music from Kendrick Lamar's I Hate You)


Let the beat creep on ya for a minute...

(Verse 1)
Gotta start off the lyric saying I never liked you but your existence co exist with my mama's first real gift/ a baby clone of her former beau who was cursed to be a slipped disk/ a sharp pain in the backside but as i back slide off topic I drop this knowledge to the dumb founded clown who laughs while crying confused emotionally/ the one demon who loves to provoke me/ didn't really know the reason behind it/ never could pick up on the assignment my mind slipped/ head hurting like a rotten sore tooth/ added to the many people who ignored you/ some call it peer pressure. I see it as personality crisis/ many men made me nervous all in my head like physics/ and you always kept your injuries eternal sure to be a burden to me/ the scars post bleeding view via mirror meetings/ reflection familiar but blurry similar to the flurries my thoughts was swept in/ the loft I slept in to escape the dungeon I once lived/ Only to wake up to the same stuff I swore we came from/ so day dreaming is my own mental mayhem/ all this coming from a self made loner/ with more personal stones left to be turn over (blackin' while sober)

(Hook)
Discovery is the key to me being happy (searching for myself no offense but I don't need your help). Despite the many of people and things that came at me (searching for myself and I don't really WANT your help)

(Verse 2)
Let me remind you again that I hated you/ but I loved you as well/ the hell you've been through may my life a living  swell/ and the shit you dealt with left a odor i couldn't smell/ back to my senses it hit me like a Brianna chin check/ and slowly made me realized I'm truly blessed/ But even still I barely get the being I've become/cause the past you grew up from caused my body to be numb/ so I feel nothing let the shots him me/ not a bullet lyrically physically land your glock's empty/dig me or dig a ditch for me/ I proved that I'm a testimony meant for history/ and even if this is it for me/ my legacy will live through Chris or Reem/ dead ass that will be the realest I'll ever get/ Zone of Discovery realest words ever spit (Hook)

(Verse 3)
I could write another verse because i feel the real came straight to the surface in the first verse. The second brought a present form for the norm to understand. I am a man with goals and dreams. And I have to role and scheme to only later cope with these things I brought to myself and without the help of my former self. Cause he had fault hope for everything I am now. So my brothers and sisters now have a reason to stand proud. Cause big brother Curtis turn his page to a chapter. All of my wants and needs are there to capture. (Zone out the rest this is getting too hard to complete)

2 comments:

  1. need to air this joint out on the mic my g. Sup w/ that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A work in progress man. I'm not a rapper. Just a shepard with a dope lecture.

    ReplyDelete