Sunday, December 26, 2010

Faculty Appreciation Day (Love to the Affiliations)

Good day Mind State U. This is a long while since we've been in class.  However, our break is coming to an end.  For the most part, people somewhat know of our name. But with the work non existing as of now, we're left to rely on our friends in the movement to create an purpose to listening/making music and art.  And may I add, these affiliations are top notch to say the least.

First up, this a team best described as an Elite. Honor Roll Elite (HRE) is a group of individuals who understand this point very clearly. The man is charge is the one and only R.H. the Nightmare (aka Yoku Masaki)

I first got to know this great from a design I sketched for the StarCHasers. (Free Charles Hamilton (better pray for CH, #Deadass)) He and I collab on this and from that point I knew he was a problem. But besides the art expect, the man is a very talented producer and artist. The R.A.V.E.R. has a bright future in making Ill Noiz.(word to my state of mind) So with that being said, the bond with our groups are locked. And we here at MSU are grateful for your talents my friend. And to show how much I appreciate ya, allow me to share your latest on our page...


R.H. The Nightmare: The Utadu Ultimatum (Download at your nearest blogspot (http://thehonorrollelite.blogspot.com)

Next, we have a two young cats with a major in Chopanomics (Beatsmith Mechanics) 
The Greats better known as Storm Watkins and Jerrell Lofton.

There is little I need to say about these two brothers of the proper sound. Storm alone has released classic instrumental albums to put a rapper to work for years. How he does it I'll never know. And to be at his age with the work he puts in, there is no wonder legends like 9th Wonder has paid attention. (Zipped lips on that for now (like I know the extent of the words between them lol) Jerrell is usually low key with it (I dig it) but the kid has stood on his own two as a well respected producer. Soulful dude right there. And I want them to know we at MSU are proud to have their support. And we support them as the future in Dreamchasers Music Group prosper. 

Just a few drops from the homies...

Here's Jerrell's latest, Land Of The Lost!!! Available now!!!

ENJOY
http://www.mediafire.com/?1ns8ppvl81shbub


And as for Storm, you can check his latest, The Meiko Kaji Project II, available now.


Last but not least, I want to shout out the Jetsons of Music. The greats @ Space.Age.Music.Group.

The homey StyLeZDaKiDD just release his mixtape, BlanK MindZ. Great work fam. Word to the homey, Elvin Rosewood Almonte (Spacey) for the link. I suggest you pay attention. 

StyLeZDaKiDD: BlanK MindZ available now.



These are just some cats I tip the fitted to. Believe there is more in store. 

(Next time: The League, Gambitt, P.A., Grey Scale (Honorary MSU member....etc)

This has been a MSU public announcement. I am the principal, Mr. Chillington. Have a nice break faculty. 

ONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment